Wednesday, October 16, 2013

TOMS

My Fall/Autumn comfort shoes. 

A few months back I was offered a lovely gift from a future family relation and upon receiving it I realized...I need photos!

Lookie lookie at my new TOMS. If you are unfamiliar with the TOMS cause and pledge then please visit their website for more info and please consider supporting this effort.



I don't really have a specific reason for showing as many photos of my TOMS as I am here but they are so adorable and have that little pop of teal or turquoise on the bottoms.

TOMS Teal Pop Herringbone Women's Classics

Comfy? Yes.

Fashionable? Yes but depends

Worth the money? For the cause yes of course..for just the quality of the shoes? No, they will not last you that long but if you consider it a donation with a bonus then you're in the clear. I say if you can afford to buy one then please go and at least try them on. I love mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment