Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Looking back at 2012


Every year we come to this point where we are faced with new beginnings, new challenges, new opportunities. It is also time to reflect on what has happened!


January: I experimented with a month of noteworthy gratuitous things. It ranged from alarm clocks to sunshine and ended with a reminder of the love of friendship, drawing, and hard work.



February: Tis my birthday month where I turned a quarter of a century old. Tis the month I celebrated my 9 year anniversary. Tis the month I gave up junk food for a week...eep!



March: Happy St Patrick's Day! We don't really celebrate though...at least most of us don't...


Hmm what else? Oh yes, I finally read The Fault in Our Stars! Geez, what a tear jerker.



April: This month was filled with lovely neighborhood walks...


Short Vegas trips...


And Olivia's birthday!

May: I caught a big ambitious bug for designing a new future for myself. A bit of a premature rush as things thwarted my plans but it gave me a new light to what I was capable of.


Woody and Buzz were the continuous theme of this year ... apparently.


AND Olivia graduated college! Yowzas...




June: Carsland opened! And very odd family photos...




July: This month was quite significant because....the Olympics! Yowzas! Ooh and my cousin was married in this glorious month! Wee!


Odd photographs...


Lots of beach trips!


And farmer markets =)



August: My family and I took a fantastic summer trip out to the glorious northern part of California





September: This was a happy and sad month. We celebrated Jeanne's 21st birthday



We lost a beautiful soul in our family: Sweetie


And in less important news, we attended our first ever soccer match.





October: Halloween snuck up on us





November: Let's see what I've done this month... I watched The Lorax...



We celebrated my grandmother's 80something birthday
We celebrated Odona's 21st birthday as well =)





December: Holy holidays! We started off the month with a visit to Home Depot


It ended with a fantastically happy Christmas party



All in all 2012 was wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing. Who knows what will come in the new year? There's only one way to find out. Let us live, learn, and blog about it =)


Thank you so much for going through this journey with me. Happy New Year and cheers to another start.

1 comment: