Thursday, November 15, 2012

Middle of the week

Hello everyone!

We're back on track for blogging! Sort of. Well, for the time being at least.



Today is Wednesday, also known as "Hump Day" since Wednesday is in the middle of the work week, it is called the "hump" of the week. Hump Days typically are in competition with Mondays for worse days to deal with.


Today, however, was quite mediocre. Nothing overly stressful yet not really that enjoyable. I should have counted the amount of yawning I participated in...I could have entered into Yawn-a-thon 2012.


Off topic time:
This week challenged my aching desire to live life as a kind, forgiving, loving person.

Without going into too much detail, certain people who have walked through my life have thrown a few curve balls into my little bubble of dramaless happiness. A few rude bigoted remarks here and there, high self-esteems, inconsiderate selfishness... I have to remember to be the bigger person!

It's so difficult to be the mature one and trust in the theory of karma that all the good you send out to the universe will come back to you.

BUT it is necessary to learn to let go of these nonsensical actions from these people, not for anyone else but for yourself. Being the better bigger person in life is most beneficial to you, for your state of mind, for your mental well-being.


Off topic time is over-


Anyway, tonight was my company's first official softball game and... well, it's always fun to see beginners! =D



Oh crap, it's on Wednesday today...or early Thursday morning right now. I thought it was going to be Friday already. Darn!

No comments:

Post a Comment