Thursday, September 6, 2012

What's been happening

There are days where I take time out of my oh so busy evening (Youtube, food, and nail painting) to look through my latest photos. Why do I do that? Well...



One. 
It reminds me what I have done lately



Two.
It's a good way to clean out my camera/phone



Three.
Tree.


--------------------------------------
Here's a breakdown of my life lately - 



1. One of boyfriend's coworkers gave us her doggie and his name to our family is: Buddy!





He's a trouble maker but is so adorable.




2. I've changed.








3. No wait, I didn't change. I still spend my time mocking others instead of helping others.








4. Boyfriend is no makeup artist. Shame. I suppose he IS creative at least...








5. We love the beach! We're trying to go for a towel record.







6. It was Jeanne's 21st birthday yesterday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNE!!!






I've known Jeanne since she was a little itsy bitsy five year old. She has grown so much through the years, strengthening her character and mentality.










Thanks for recapping my life with me, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment