Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Slapped Together

Some days I feel roughly put together. 




I wake up with a sore neck, sore back, sore sores (what?) and I crawl through my bed to groggily get to the restroom only to find a mess of a girl staring back at me in the mirror.





The only cure I have found to this problem is not a physical cure, though coffee doesn't hurt, but a mental cure. The only thing we can do for our own sakes is to power through the rough mornings with positive thoughts.




Look in the mirror, what do you see?



What you are probably thinking: Medusa with drool marks. 

What you should be thinking: Oh my hair has so much character today and wow, did my drool create that cool Jackson Pollock styled pattern?



What you are probably thinking: Swollen eyes and grumpy faced.

What you should be thinking: Good day to open wide and smile big!



What you are probably thinking: I have nothing to wear today. 

What you should be thinking: Good day for my Batman cape!



What you are probably thinking: I hate Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

What you should be thinking: Sunday, Monday, Happy Days! Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days! Thursday, Friday, Happy Days!



What you are probably thinking: Is it the weekend yet? 

What you should be thinking: Hubba Bubba Bubblegum makes giant bubbles!





In any case, chin up and smile! It is difficult but the rewards are worthwhile. Happy Hump Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment