Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Life in photos

Darn, I suck at keeping up with my blog this year!


I'm sorry, dear readers. Me thinks my life is changing and it's been hard to adjust to immediately.


I believe my blogs for the time being will be heavily photo-based until I can get higher ground to write something more substantial than my usual "sorry it's been awhile"


Thank you for sticking with me, knowing that even one person has glanced at my blog brightens my days and puts a cheery bounce in my step =)




--------------------------

Weeks ago, we made it to the beach





Double date dinner at Green Street Tavern





Strolling through Lush





Family Target trips






Browsing through the farmer's market





Dinner party at home with homemade everything!







An unfortunate farewell at work







And there will be more to come! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment