Thursday, July 19, 2012

Weddings

Oh the fun and light-heartedness of weddings. <3!



I had the pleasure of attending my cousin's wedding last weekend and am pleased to share a few fun photos. I have honestly never been that emotional crying girl at any events because I find crying to be so draining! Sooo I inject laugher and silly joking with every opportunity possible. You can see a bit of footage here.



The ceremony was beautiful (of course) and the weather's warm comfortable breeze was a perfect companion.








As the music played, I realized I had a terrible problem with not staying still. The joy and excitement of the day was too overbearing so sitting still would have been a ridiculous goal.






The hotel offered many different sights to see but we must insert a simple formal picture to show off the outfits!






The gorgeous table settings offered fancy butter balls, bubbly ball plates, macaroons, and giant flower vases.







We had to finish off the night with fun photo booth poses...and then we posed with our posed photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment