Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Drinking liquids

How many of you are frequent bathroom users? Me! Me! Me!






Holy moly it's so annoying if I happened to drink coffee or iced teas or ... water? I tend to make many trips to the restroom.




How did I end up here? 



Anyway, I was just thinking about the balances in my life and how important it is to incorporate all the "extras." My worst nightmare would be to be stuck in that sticky sticky rut: work/eat/work/eat/sleep/work/etc... I am no robot!


It is difficult though to find the energy to push yourself to do something after your 8+ hours of working but at times, it is necessary. Do you have to come back from work and go running? No, but you would feel better in the long run.


This has been motivating for myself... me motivating myself? Win win? As I lay here feeling sleepy and encouraged- I will eat my dinner, rest a bit, and then get off my lazy booty and get a few workouts in! You go do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment