Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Goals

Oh, I'm only a few days late... Eep!


Pardon my tardiness, I was extremely sick these past few days and had to rush home for some TLC...only to find the internet had completely shut down *perfect timing* so I could not update my monthly goals list.




Let's move onto the important part.






MARCH


This month I would like to put more effort into culturing myself. I want to try new foods, learn new customs, read more, and just having more of an open mind.




Big goal list but it just takes a little step at a time. Enriching your palette is another step towards growth in my opinion. 


I'm going to try to break this month's progress down into steps. As I accomplish one, I will share one and I cannot say that this will be very cohesive as I am making it up as I go but here's step one starting on March 3rd!




Step One: Read more. 


Starting with A Fault In Our Stars by John Green. 




See you after I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment