Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Pi Day!

It's Pi








not pie.












I realize that time flies by a lot faster while working than while schooling. I suppose it is in the routine - wake up, eat, work, eat, work, eat, shower, sleep. 


Woot woot.




But the magic of it all is finding a new routine within the typical routine. ie. weeknights could be turned into cooking extravaganzas, workout fun, movie nights while weekends could be spent outdoors hiking/biking/triking/liking/striking




My main point is that the most valuable motivational tool is you. You you you! You can change your outlook on what is "boring" and make it fun! The effort it takes to make yourself happy is worth it.




Like tv? Watch tv! Like organizing? Clean your room, reorganize your closet! Find a new project to engage in, you'll be so proud afterward =)


I'm going to take my own advice and make my nights more worthwhile. Updating tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment