Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gratuity smells...good!

January 17 - I am grateful for scented goods.










Not all goods of course and not all scents. I mean, image having a popcorn-smelling comb or a steak shoes or grape contacts...weird.










I never used to pay much attention to smells - unless they offend me of course (looking at you non-deodorant wearing sweat-ers! hehe) But as I've learned to put a little more focus on smells nowadays as my scents are heightened, nuances make a difference, and a quick spritz of something fruity/sweet/gentle enhances my mood.
















People spend millions on perfumes and colognes per year. It's a wonder why so many people stubbornly choose to wear their B.O. instead.












I cannot stand scents in everything of course, food smelling lip balms/glosses/lipsticks bother me so much I have to give them to family and friends. But having even my face wash smell pretty and gentle wakes me up a bit more during those slow motion mornings. Find a scent you like, see how you feel afterward! 




























Smells are so personal and so mood enhancing! What is your preference? 

1 comment: