Friday, January 13, 2012

Gratuity is moisturizing

Day 13, Friday the 13th... time I profess my love for lip balms.












Call me (please don't) crazy (I'm not) but I don't know if I can survive the harsh winter months without proper moisturization on my lippy lip lips. 























First mistake in Rookie Lip Moisturizing - licking your lips. In desperate times of dry crackling, most people tend to lick their lips. Noh! Keep that habit at bay! ...which really is not a phrase I understand. But the more you lick your lips, the more your lips will dry.








Second - Not staying hydrated. Drink your 8 glasses of water a day! I have a very difficult time trying to keep up with this but it indeed makes a difference! Water does wonders for the body, it is a necessity and don't you forget it!








Third - I love lip balm packaging! All different brands have different unique and interesting typography, graphics, and texture. A bit of a stupid, superficial reason but.... it's true so it's still valid.












Lip balm lovers unite!

No comments:

Post a Comment