Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gratuity in good company

It's Jan 3rd...I suppose it's time to come to realize that the holidays are over. Bugger.






Hmmm what am I grateful for today? Well, obviously I grateful for this year round, but today I will dedicate my post to my best friends (a.k.a. family and family-like loved ones)





I am not a wild child who goes out to party every weekend, stay out till the wee hours of the morning, and dedicate every morning to nursing my hang over. I am the type of boring chica who loves staying home, watching a movie, and just hanging out. 





And that is exactly how I spent my New Years. At home. With fam and fri (short for friends...and for Friday.) And eating! Here are an overshare of photos from the night.




We had a gingerbread cookie decorating party (insane in the membrane!)





First is Olivia-








If you are new to the world of Olivia, she grew up with her head anchored on her shoulder. Was it to show how shy she pretended to be? OR was it too heavy to handle?




Either way, her gingerbread bear has the same issue.













Next is Odona -














Odododo is a wacko. I do not believe I've ever seen a message from her that did not contain three =D=D=D




What kind of formula is that???













Then we get to Alex -
















Alex is very good at replicating his gingerbread man's expressions.










His gingerbread man apparently attends some sort of rainbow martial arts.






















Then there's the lovely Jeanne - 












Jeanne's super bear is a Super Bear!




It is quite charismatic with its swirly girly blue hair.














Watch out for Jimmy!













Even his gingerbread men are angry and violent. 













Mine is scared.




















This is why.
























Almost time for the countdown! In 5-4-












3- 2-






1! Cheers to all of you!

























And then Papa J has to immediately bring out the broom. Of course.

















2 comments:

  1. You must learn by now that I don't do =D. I do this :D! LEARN IT! :D

    Lovely pictures by the way and you can see the oil all over my face. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, happy gingerbread decorating!

    ReplyDelete