Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gratuity bares it all

Hi everyone...Ahh, it's January 25th! This month has progressed quite quickly for me, is that a good thing or bad? Well, today I looked around my haphazard room and scourged around for something to share today. You would not think it is that difficult to share 31 things you are grateful for but apparently - not as easy as it seems!














Anyway, I turned on my Photobooth webcam on my MacBook Pro and stared blankly at the screen. And then it hit me.














...not literally.
















I am grateful for a bare face. I love the feeling of washing my face at night and apply my night creams and eye creams and cream creams on my cleany clean face.












Of course I know I do not have to wear makeup everyday all day, I only wore a little bit through high school and went completely bare my first three years of college...but it is something I genuinely enjoy doing almost every morning. Call me crazy (don't) but it's that bit of the day that gets me started.












Still, at the end of the day, the cleanest face is the most comfortable face. This is how I look and I'm proud of it!









1 comment:

  1. the title of this post made me wary of nudity. glad to see i was wrong!

    ReplyDelete