Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gratitude in comfort

TGIT! Today's Thursday post in this series is dedicated to my comfy shoes.














You know that saying, "Walk a mile in someone else's shoes?" If you never understood why - it's because their shoes are so dang comfortable!














I've had those days...the ones where you are prompted to dress up a bit more, don those beautiful but deadly heels for a few hours... and you know what happens? I find my bandage collection minimizing.
















Yes there are occasions where fancy smancy shoes are necessary, but come on ladies - comfort is key! I don't know how some trendsetters can wear skyscraper shoes all day every day (Victoria Beckham) but I need my flip flops and tennis shoes, which brings me to my TGIF poem:












Fridays are here,
It brings me a tear,
Casual is key,
It's Converses for me! 




















If you can imagine, I strained myself in an odd position to take this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment