Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh Fall





What does Fall mean to you?





I believe Winter is upon us (if not already based on the low 40 degree temperatures) and it is time to dedicate our ode to Fall. And basically thank it for its unexplained abandonment in our time of need for moderate temperatures.






So what does Fall mean to me?






Well, I opened the door and saw this.







Fall apparently means fallen leaves. Damn it.














Oh my holy hidden lawn.



















The leaves are such a nuisance but oh so beautiful. I know I've already mentioned it before with the variety of warm colors but the carpet of fallen leaves are so beautiful, you cannot stop admiring.












Thank you Fall for your beautiful accents. I will see you next year.














I'm quite excited for Christmas now. =)












No comments:

Post a Comment