Sunday, December 4, 2011

A bit of wind

If you have not been informed about the crazy windstorm that hit through Los Angeles recently, you may unaware that a lot of our neighborhoods look like this:



(images found on Google)
















Ahhh to the unexpected!







With winds picking up speed from 60-80mph, our little cities were completely unprepared for what would come after. Many trees have been uprooted and have fallen, much property has been damaged...but luckily I haven't heard any news of casualties so I hope it stays that way.








Tough to predict Mother Nature but always think smart and stay safe! Don't go outside just to see/feel how windy it really is! (stupid Jimmy)








In other news, I chose not to bring my Macbook home with me for this weekend so I'm sitting here using my good old (stressing old as my "p", Ctrl, Alt, and left arrow aren't working) Dell laptop. I started to glance back at the old pictures I had taken in the past and found these beauties.




 











These were dated 2009 and in the past three years...














we're still the same

1 comment:

  1. omg, hope all in sg is okay! also, thanks for posting those pictures...

    ReplyDelete