Saturday, November 26, 2011

Our trip up north always ends sooner than expected. We get here, we eat/sleep/eat some more, and then it's time to go. 



There are always random photo ops in my family - you see a camera and you pose. There's no shy guy here...er, girl I mean.




We did not have enough time to indulge in anything intensive today but we did manage to sneak in a few pose-y moments. I do enjoy the serious photography - not that I can really do it well - but the silly ones are the most enjoyable ones.








can you spot the Olivia?










there she is!






Here comes the sequence of photos where my dad got an idea for a picture moment but did not explain it prior to engaging.












Success!












And then one with our cousin






















After lunch we headed to Olivia's apartment to play some PS3 














And I found the chance to update this blog. 


















Eep, must prepare for the long drive back. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment