Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hi Day 2 of November

Can you spot what's different today?






















I know this may come as a shock to you but no, that's not a tumor - it's my new bluetooth!


















It's been over a year since I've used a bluetooth and after many requests (Jimbozo) I was strongly encouraged to pick one up at Fry's this past weekend.










Hands free chatting?! Say what?








What?












Anyway, I decided to commit to writing in this blog every day for the month of November and see where that takes us. Mind you - most may be quick updates and summarizations of my day.










You do realize that majority of the posts will be nonsensical and if you do not understand my sense of humor/process of thinking then this journey will be a toughie for you.








Nevertheless, you must proceed and tread carefully. Because amongst the tomfoolery and jumbled jargon- you may find wisdom and heart.










Or you may find a lot of confusion. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment