Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 - Best to stay in

Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter?






I like a slightly chilled sunny day with comfortable sun and slight soft breezes. 





So I'm not accustomed to this chilled Saturday! I woke up feeling discomforted with the temperature and scourged around to find all the wrinkly forgotten sweaters. Hello lint, you were not missed.





Ever since I started working, I have really begun to truly value of weekends. Time to spend with loved ones and without homework. I know most people groan and moan about missing school and having to work, but I suppose luck has it where work is not unbearable. School is not missed (yet) and life is still pretty good =D





As for the rest of the day, I just taught at tkd for two hours and came home to a delicious dinner of shabu shabu with most of my family. Miss you, daddy!






Next up? Nail polish par-tay!




No comments:

Post a Comment