Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30- Wednesday is the last day of Nov

Oh my holy moly roly poly! We are upon the last day of November already!











Well, I suppose my daily blogging here does not make this fact as surprising.












How is everyone today on the last day of this month? It's hump day. I know, exciting...




















Enough of this false talk! Let's get down to the nitty gritty and talk about the topic that is on all of our minds!
























How many ways can you tie a scarf? 














Hehe ok, really now... 










Pst - check out Wendy's Look Book for inspiration btw.














Since this is the end of the month, I believe it would be fitting to give you a downdate (opposite of update) of what has happened!






Spent some time in Palm Springs for the first time.


Two good friends of Jimmy's (and mine) got married.


Judged a black belt test.


Thanksgiving spent up north with the other side of the family.


Ate too much and not regretting it.


Black Friday shopping with the family, fun and tiring and worth it.


Two of the most important people in my life celebrated their birthdays. One twenty, one thirty.


Remembering what value this blog is to me.








Thanks for reading.




















Oh by the hey hey, I have made a decision about my daily blogging this month. I realize that forcing myself to blog when the creative juices are not flowing is quite tiresome to write and to read. It would be best to write when I want to write.






But but but - my biweekly posts will not suffice as it did in the past. I promise to write more often and try to create more quality updates. 










I can't promise every post will be thoughtful, imaginative, and inspiring but I am always honest about who I am and what I believe. And I suppose, that's all I can offer.




















I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam - I'm Popeye the sailor man.

No comments:

Post a Comment