Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 29- Tuesday





Exercise.








I use to know what you meant.










For a long time in my life I was very active. Every weekend was filled with activities, every other day after school, every time there was something physical that needed to be done - I would do. I used to go to tae kwon do practice for approx two hours three times a week and then teach for a total of about 6-14 hours a week. Then I'd do weekend activities like tennis, hiking, biking, triking, godzillaing, spying, trying, sliding, trapezing... Oye!

















Nowadays? I come home too tired to want to even stand longer than ten minutes.












I need to get back into it! Help!










I'm losing weight which sounds nice but I think what I'm really losing is muscle. Ahhh! I'm going to hop around for a few minutes now. 










TGTIOST!






Thank Gosh Tuesday Is Over, Stupid Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment