Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 25- Friday

Warning: This update will be quite boring.












We all know what the Friday after Thanksgiving means!








...It means Thanksgiving. Duh.










But also it means insane lines, overzealous crowds, aggressive drivers, cars stalking passerbys in the parking lots, amazing markdowns, and... need I say more?










Our family decided to brave the crowds and spend a day at the local outlets during this Black Friday. Holy moly, I already knew I hated crowds but oh my.










I have been thinking about whether or not to continue this daily update after the month of November and I have to say that it has been so difficult on certain days to think of something to write, ie. today, when there really isn't anything worthwhile to update. Eep.










I bought new sunglasses today and I think I'm going to try to make a music video.










Tomorrow is going to be quite chill and then back on the road to go home! I hope everyone is recovering from the holiday meals and if you were out and about finding deals, I hope you found them!






My advice for shopping? EBATES! It's free to sign up and you automatically get $5! Ok, good luck and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment