Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 22- Tuesday

It's almost Thanksgiving! Did you make your list of things you are thankful for? Ok, here's my rough draft list:






I am thankful for (obviously wonderful family and friends of course but this list is meant to be more for fun) -






Central heating!
I cannot stand the cold and I cannot stand it without some sort of protection. I like a nice toasty 78 degrees to wake up to. 




Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray
I have to wash my hair at least once a month and when I do I need something to protect my hair from the harsh heat of my blow dryer. I usually spray this lovely product on in many directions and my strands are not left dry and frizzy afterward.




Neo-To-Go Spray
I am not the most accident prone but when I do become Clumsy Sue I like to have an easy to use product with little fuss and effective results.




Fast internet
Waiting thirty seconds to fully load a page is ridiculous in this time and age!




Dry Shampoo
This helps my hair elongate its faux cleanliness. But the brand matters. Super cheap? No good. Expensive? No good. We're looking at the mid-price range ... *pst Umberto from Target




Ballpoint pens
I think these work best for my insane writing.




Tweezers
These caterpillars won't pluck themselves! Though if they did it would be very...odd...





Spell Check
For all the times I accidentally do thsi




Photobooth
Endless hours of fun






















I am thankful for all of you who read this blog! You encourage me to continue on expressing my lame self and documenting my life has helped me grow (mentally/emotionally, not physically) so GRACIAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment