Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 13 - Sunday

I woke up today to an early disturbance but no matter I suppose since we had a black belt test at tkd today!





Woot woot to all those who did amazingly, I have not been so impressed in quite some time so it was refreshing to see a good group of people who have heart and determination in their work.





In other news, I am tired and it's past midnight and there's work tomorrow and I cannot think of what else to update with and I think I should expect all weekends to be like this and that's enough and's.






I also managed to take some photos from Facebook of yesterday's wedding but since I had slim pickin's - I'll just share a few.





















The groomsmen were given Captain America rings by the bride. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment