Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Blues?

I suppose I now follow the working world "trend" by believing in the Monday Blues.












What is this Monday Blues I'm referring to? 










It is the day after the weekend where you spend a good part of the morning trying to figure out why the seconds on the clock are crawling so slowly. 




I suppose the sudden return to a fluorescent box of controlled noise and timely breaks makes it more difficult to bear. 






Well, unfortunately this Monday is over but let me help you out with your Tuesday Greens. (Nonsense carries over)






Ahem*








This is the post that never ends---








it goes on and on my friend----








somebody started reading not knowing what it was ---








and they'll continue reading it forever just because ---







This is the post that never ends---




it goes on and on my friend----




somebody started reading not knowing what it was ---




and they'll continue reading it forever just because ---




This is the post that never ends---




it goes on and on my friend----




somebody started reading not knowing what it was ---




and they'll continue reading it forever just because ---
















Ok, just kidding. It ends.
























Have a happy Tuesday!





1 comment: