Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Aiming high

Oh life. What curve balls you throw me.










How is everyone? I feel like I have not blogged much here lately. Well, let's catch up again in hyper speed!






1. I took a few road trips recently. One being San Diego!




delightful bubbly flights


stay hopeful


a picturesque picture of a person taking a picture


relaxing on the beautiful sandy carpet


freeze frame


ripples of reflections


face kick




gifts = happy


Corner seat


this will someday be in my bibliography








2. We also made our way to Berkeley to help the little bimbo (who is 1/2 an inch or more shorter than me) move into the new place. Gorgeous large windows and a skylit bathroom! What more could one ask for?




Oh, custom fitted curtains for the oversized windows? Ok, now you're asking for too much.




No pictures from me personally but here's a video to hold you over with until said Bimbo gives a video tour!




heheh, best thumbnail ever.










3. Starting this week, officially, I am no longer an intern.






4. I just ate a ginormous peach and am feeling too full. Full is cool.




5. I will try to blog more.






I have been working hard to become a professional Lazy Lady


almost there








Also, how weird would it be if  I had a long hair combover?







1 comment:

  1. congrats on your job! er, new position? whatever, you get it, congrats.

    ReplyDelete