Thursday, July 14, 2011

Not inspired.

Ick, icky, ickity-too-tah






I love my blog, I enjoy writing in it and posting pictures...but, I'm having a difficult time finding inspiration to write.












Odd because I usually find peace when sharing my opinions and writing out my thoughts. I suppose I'm a bit tired and numb lately. 








In due time. I will figure out how to manage my time, reboost my energy, and come back to write the crumbdillideedum out of this blog.










Love you!










ps. I sneeze more than I blink now

1 comment:

  1. This is a psychological state of your mind which all of us experienced. When you start a new stage in life, and you don't expect too much excitement in the near future. You feel relax and lazy, tired and bored - no motivation.

    Important thing is: you have to find some source of energy to cheer up your body. Like join some interested group of activities, set target to do something etc. Good luck

    ReplyDelete