Thursday, June 2, 2011

[insert laughter here]

Why so serious?
















It is no secret that I like to laugh. See?










That is why it confuses me when people prefer to take things so seriously. Laugh. Laughter is the best medicine.




When times are tough, let it out then laugh it through. 



Don't take life so seriously, serious is only for the serious. Laughter is for the happy.


Choose to be happy.





Here are the people and things that make me LOL (laugh out loud):


1. Family







2. Friendships











3. Hearing wrong vs spelling wrong












4. Staying up when gravity is pulling you down









5. Loving relationships












6. Heading up in life














That's it, I declare a proclamation that everyone needs to have a Daily Smile Quota. I hope I helped you out a little with this entry. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment