Monday, June 13, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 9: a photo of you taken over 10 years ago

Ah so I did not end up looking for pictures, scanning them, and then cropping them to enhance the quality and sizes. Instead, I used Photobooth and decided to show you a bunch of old photos of me. Enjoy!










Let's start from the beginning:








Once upon a time I was a little silly child running naked in the backyard. Apparently I was very fascinated with water.















I soon found pants and moved on... MC Hammer pants...









I was always a child interested in the arts. Specifically around Kindergarten when I painted masterpieces of scribbly doodling messes that were actually painted by adults but made to look like children's work. Wow, what a mess... no, I'm not talking about my shirt.















Then around 1st grade, I became quite animated. (Zing!)




















I became quite the super star around age 8. A super star of mismatched clothing.






















Age 10, the Edna Mode haircut and being overshadowed by cuter younger sisters.















One, two, skip a few-










As I approached my 8th grade graduation, I remembered saying to myself: "This cap is annoying."






(Look at stupid Odona on the lower right corner)
















And finally, exactly 10 years ago at age 15 I attended my first concert and took a picture with... this guy... someone told me he's from LFO.








I did look blurry at age 15








That's it! Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment