Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Progress...

We're counting down to two weeks before our Final Presentation and approximately a little less than a month till our Professional Show and Graduation.






I capitalized all those events so they seem more important.








I suppose every college student will feel this but I'll mention it anyway.












Where do I go from here?












I'm not naiive. I know eventually I will find work and start earning my living. Eventually I'll find my niche, a comfortable reliable schedule, and actually be able to enjoy my weekends without much concern. (Well...let's hope so anyway)






But all those are prefaced with the word, eventually. Eventually these things will happen. But when? Where? How? Who knows.












I do believe you will have to work hard at something to earn it. I know that life is not always a puffy cloud of carefree bliss. Also, I'd like to point out that people have warned me against taking school for granted for 7 years now. 






Trust me when I say, I don't. 






I was never that student who was dying to get school over with so that I could finally find freedom. I was also never that student who craved school. As usual, I'm in the middle. 






My underlying statement here is to just share my anxiousness and nervousness about moving on from my school career. My future has a few gaps that I'm not sure how they will be filled.






Well, if you are still in school, you should not take it for granted either! You have your whole life to work and grow up but your youth and your freedom is limited. 










I'm not sure how much of this really made sense but I do hope you enjoy sharing this blog with me.








Best part of graduation: not having to explain why I'm still in school to anyone anymore.

1 comment:

  1. can't agree more with u on the last sentence!

    ReplyDelete