Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 9 of SB

Oh homework fun.



Frodo was at the DMV today for SIX hours! Not exactly the record you would think of trying to break but...congrats to her anyway. 



In other news, she has her permit now (again) and has also opened a new bank account. These were things we've been bothering her to get done and she has put it off for months and months and finally decides to complete everything in one day. Crazy!




I've spent most of the day trying to figure out my ceiling details and once I decide on what I wanted to do...I couldn't figure out how to do it. And it continues.




I'm starting to really look forward to free weekends again. My mom just shared a newspaper article about Pasadena's Food Tour where you get a historic walking tour AND delectable taste tests. I believe the site is www.visitpasadena.com  In any case, this sounds like a fun family and friend activity on a free weekend. It's $50 per person though but it is a 3 hour walking tour so I think it's justified. Woohoo to new activities!





I've been thinking about life outside of school/work/other financial responsibilities and how you really need to figure out ways to enjoy life. It's not healthy to always work and stay indoors so looking towards fun fitness activities such as biking, hiking, or even just walking through a park are great. 


I am especially interested in trying new activities in the cities surrounding us. There are endless options so we need to get out of our rut and try something new every so often! You cannot work all your life and not have fun. What are you saving your money for? Your funeral? Go out there, live a little (or a lot) and exercise laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment