Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pray for Japan

I will spare all of us the emotional pictures from the horrific natural disaster that has affected Japan and instead show this -









Why is it almost more devastating when some thing uncontrollable like this happens versus a man made incident? I suppose we all feel more helpless in these circumstances.


This post will not be lengthy nor will it be overly emotional (like some people- haha!) but I do feel that as a moral being I need to participate and make my contribution.



People are suffering and possessions are lost, suddenly our own personal issues seem to belittle the situation. Life is like this, it throws little reminders for all of us to appreciate what we do have. Please show a little bit of love by going to www.redcross.org to donate whatever you can afford.



Also, they say the quake may be heading our West Coast way so please be careful and ALWAYS remember to tell your loved ones that you love them. This is one of those corny messages I use to laugh at but at the end of the day, corny never means that it is untrue.


I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment