Sunday, March 13, 2011

How well do you know me?









I am truly a woman of mystery.








Well...maybe not so much but I did think it might be fun if I posted a list of personal questions and share a little more about myself.




Q: Where did the name Alifr come from? 

a.) a sound that my shoe made
b.) a deaf Starbucks lady
c.) a small island off the coast of Capri, Italy
d.) Lymo's chew toy



Q: How do I like to prepare my Cup Noodle?

a.) by cooking an egg, a few pieces of spam, and veggies
b.) by throwing away my Cup Noodle
c.) by throwing away all the contents other than the noodles
d.) by first coating the cup with Sriracha and Tapatio



Q: What was my favorite activity in elementary school?

a.) freeze tag
b.) cooking
c.) devising plans for world domination
d.) basketball



Q: What are my two sisters' names?

a.) Beth and Sally
b.) Olivia and Odona
c.) Sam and Frodo
d.) Odette and Ophra



Q: At what age did I start driving?

a.) 25
b.) 16
c.) 98
d.) 18



Q: What Halloween costume helped me win "Most Original" in my entire elementary school?

a.) dressing up as an Indian
b.) dressing up as a man
c.) dressing up as a banana
d.) dressing up as a mop



Q: What are my initials?
a.) O.M.G.
b.) O.W.N.
c.) O.I.N.K.
d.) O.B.N.



Q: What extra-curricular activities have I done in my youth?

a.) basketball, swimming, tennis, tkd, and piano
b.) tkd, break dancing, violin, ping pong, and racketball
c.) krumping, acrobatics, guitar, track, and miming
d.) stand up comedy



Q: How tall am I?

a.) 5' 9"
b.) 4' 10"
c.) 5' 1 3/4"
d.) 5' 3"



Q: What is my ultimate strength?



a.) singing
b.) dancing
c.) doing the Macarena
d.) nothing but at least I have a good life with good people =)

1 comment:

  1. giving this a try cuz im so stuck on my fp still...

    Q: Where did the name Alifr come from?
    b.) a deaf Starbucks lady

    Q: How do I like to prepare my Cup Noodle?
    c.) by throwing away all the contents other than the noodles

    Q: What was my favorite activity in elementary school?
    d.) basketball

    Q: What are my two sisters' names?
    b.) Olivia and Odona

    Q: At what age did I start driving?
    b.) 16

    Q: What Halloween costume helped me win "Most Original" in my entire elementary school?
    b.) dressing up as a man
    (if i got this right, i want the story!)

    Q: What are my initials?
    a.) O.M.G.
    b.) O.W.N.
    (this depends on if you decided to go asian or mexican for the day...)

    Q: What extra-curricular activities have I done in my youth?
    a.) basketball, swimming, tennis, tkd, and piano

    Q: How tall am I?
    c.) 5' 1 3/4"

    Q: What is my ultimate strength?
    a.) singing
    b.) dancing
    c.) doing the Macarena
    d.) nothing but at least I have a good life with good people =)
    (i'll give you all of the above for this one, not cuz u're awesome but cuz I AM! wahaha~~)

    ReplyDelete