Monday, February 21, 2011

Strips of happiness

 I am so so so grateful for great friends and great family.

I cannot remember the last time I was this surprised or this happy. My cheeks got a great workout from laughing =)




Tomorrow (technically now but it's only 12am so I'm still considering this as Feb 20) is my dad and my birthday. Woot woot, age brings wisdom.



Here's what I learned:





It's okay not to be happy all the time but it is not okay not to try.







Friends are precious and time is limited. But great friendship outlasts all time frames.





Cherish every joke because forgetting them will be your greatest regret.



Friends can stem from all places. Elementary school, high school, college, work... But no matter where and when you meet them, just go meet them!





Sisters stick together. Also, they don't always smile in time for the picture.






Alex dreams weird.




Sometimes it's good to remember that anger only angers you and laughter only makes you laugh.






Also, James can be real creepy.




My life lessons go beyond these few sentences so I'll continue tomorrow but for now-





I love this guy.


2 comments:

  1. (thumbs up) Meredith Sun likes this.

    Happy Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete