Thursday, February 10, 2011

I actually did work!

 I decided since this weekend would be dedicated to a certain smelly someone, I had better make my time worthwhile... Sooo I busted out the cutting mat, bristol board, xacto knife, and some glue and away we go!


Actually... concept models are not my strengths, no wait- concept diagrams are not my strengths but the model building is still a bit difficult. Well, I DID have a direction this time and here's what I came up with.










Ready for my BS answer? Ok, so the rectangular exterior represents the body's tough physical state. In a sense, they act almost as muscles moving. The interior represents the spirit or mental state where the form becomes softer and a bit more organic.



There. 



And since the sun was setting, I had to do the photo shoot outdoors. Guess what I found when I turned around!



1 comment: