Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fun Factoid

I was trying to sum up my life in the past twenty-five years and here's what I came up with:

...



Exactly! How can you possibly sum up twenty-five years into one sentence?! Impossible and for that I am thankful. This contemplation makes me believe that my life has been interesting enough for me to lose track of all my favorite moments- funniest, saddest, happiest, stupidest, most embarrassing...


At the end of the day I just feel happy and that's enough.







Want a fun factoid of the day? If we aren't close close, you may not know that I actually share my birthday with my dad on Feb 21st, and then my mom's birthday is the day right after!








Another fun factoid, my parents have been married for about 27 years now? They actually went to elementary school together way back in the day... you know, when Godzilla tormented Japan and Edison invented the light bulb? Yes, all things happened at the same time.










Where are they? Can you see? Hehe, both look dorky.





They met years and years later during a reunion and here we are! Lovely story but what does it teach us? 






That dumb boy flicking rubber bands at the back of your head may some day end up being your significant other! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment