Saturday, January 29, 2011

A walk.





Time to bust out those chains again.




We don't often take our dogs for walks, so little trips like this really stand out. I decided to bring my big ole chunky camera with me on this walk.










The days are getting chillier and my layers of clothing are quickly multiplying. I'm not the biggest fan of the cold, though I do enjoy chilly/sunny days, it often leaves me dry skin with a runny nose and red cheeks.




Though to be honest, it's really days like this that make the best pictures. Heroic Lymo one here:







-It almost looks photoshopped!





This particular image brings a sense of longing to my mind. It feels like one is pulling and the other won't let go.



"I don't know you! Give me my purse!"



Gotta love that King of the Hill






A strike through the sky and it becomes a debate whether the picture is completed or destroyed.




Enjoying the winter season yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment