Thursday, January 20, 2011

My family consists of weirdos


Everyone's family is different: some quiet and some loud, some small and some big, some normal and some ... odd.



Being fully unaware of our family's oddities- I grew up playing rowdy, screaming loudly while riding my bike outside with my sisters at midnight. Did I happen to mention we were only in elementary school? We made ourselves very well known in the neighborhood. In fact, when we moved from one home to another, old neighbors would comment about how the nights were so quiet without us.




I choose to take that as a compliment.




All in all, my family is my family. You have friends who come and go but family will always be there for you.



We're a tight bunch because...well, weirdos gotta stick with the weirdos

























Favorite family moment? Whenever the night ends with laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment