Monday, January 3, 2011

Hmm I'm not sure how to manage both my tumblr account and my blogger account. Which one will serve as my daily update and what would the difference be? I enjoy trying different types of blogging sites so I suppose this will be the experimental period.

I'm still dedicated to update one post every day on my tumblr assuming that each entry will be shorty short short versus this blog which will feature greater detail? Oh I don't know...




Anyway, it's incredibly beautiful today! Gorgy, in fact. But I am sure that weather.com does not disappoint when it tells us that the rain will be likely to make another visit tomorrow.


We had some Thai Paradise with some Target in the mix today. I love these nothing days. They are highly addicting and comfortable. I want to make every single day of this break count.

No comments:

Post a Comment