Monday, December 6, 2010

A trip to Home Depot

It's that time again! You know that time! That time?





...


Anyway, to switch gears, we went to Home Depot to buy our 2010 xmas tree home today!







It took little to no debate over which tree to bring back since the conversation went mostly like this:


Dad: "How about this tree?"

Odo: "I don't know, I don't like the light colored leaves."

Dad: "Okay then, which tree?"

Odo: "How about this one that I am holding?"

Dad: "Which tree should we get?"

Odo: "How about this one I have??"

Dad (still holding original tree) : "So which one?"




...that was my long transition story to basically tell you all that we got the tree Papa John wanted.



I saw this really cool display wall with various cut pieces of the trunk bases. People signed them and drew pictures and left messages. It was such a simple move but so full of impact. I was truly touched.






And then this happened.




No comments:

Post a Comment