Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Three Os are a trio




It's a gloomy thundery day and I cannot help but feel sleepy sleepy sleepy.



Frodo and I drove through terrible LA traffic to pick up Olivia yesterday and if you thought LAX could be a b*(*#&%(@#&% during regular hours, you should go visit it during rainstorms. People get brake happy and must find a great thrill in cutting lanes. It must make them feel excited to drive diagonally. UGH.




It's almost Christmas and the house's a mess! Do you all do a once-over sweep of your casa during the holidays? It seems fitting to renew my leaky house's condition and have it brand spanking new for the new year.



I guess I don't have much to share except now that I'm done I must take care of all things I've neglected. Bring on the Hoover!

1 comment:

  1. i just cleaned my room, vacuumed the house, and cleaned the bathrooms today. finally a refreshed space. but i don't really look forward to having all the relatives staying at our house for the next few days though.

    ReplyDelete