Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas (fo real)

This is Christmas day. It calls for the most important ingredient to make the night of value.








...a rap song.





Yo.
Shawty-
This is a Ophe-phoo Production.

It was an early sunset,
and I knew it'd be a night I couldn't forget.
The err (air) was aiite,
I knew the festivities would be so tight.
The dinner was cooking and smelling soo fine,
I knew that it would soon be mine.
uh-

Thanks Mamaaa
Don't know what I'd do without yaaa.
Alright, let's go.

As usual the Lakers had lost the game,
It's like ehh-vrythin (everything) wad the same.
Presents wrapped undah (under) the tree,
Seems like a happy Christmas to me.
Check it.

Thanks Mamaaa,
Don't know what I'd do without yaaa.
You made all the food,
And we know it's gonna be good.
Thanks Mamaaa,
Don't know what I'd do without yaaa.
Oh yeah and thanks Dad,
You make me so Glad- like the cleanser- uh.
Like the cleanser yeah.
Like the cleanser.



Merry Christmas everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment