Monday, December 20, 2010

A look back on the semester

It's so incredibly liberating to be doney done done. Donezos!




I decided it would be nice to put a few images of this semester's projects so you can see where my energy went.




Project one: Le Bourget Airport in Paris France






Project two: Riyadh Women's University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia







Project three: Golden West College Library in Huntington Beach, CA









Right now I am completely obsessed with watching ShayTards on youtube. They have been my background friends for the past few weeks and I believe I am very very very (did I mention very?) close to finishing all 680 something videos!


If you haven't watched them, go check them out! They are a fantastic family who have filmed their lives every day for the past few years and they deserve every view. Oh the hilarity.




It's almost Christmas and I'm not ready! Eeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment