Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We actually have time off

Yes it sounds weirder when I say it out loud!


Since we just turned in our project yesterday, today and actually for the majority of this week will be an actual break for our studio class. Wowwie.



I spent today exercising my cheeks by laughing way too much. <3>



I managed to upload those pictures of our model but since it was taken in the car, you can only imagine its awesome quality.








To be honest I feel a bit down lately and I cannot help the insecurities that haunt (or "hunt" as May would say) me about my capabilities as a designer and my fate after college. Am I good at design? Was it my calling or just a field I chose to focus on? I don't know and I'm bumming myself out!



Anyway, I'm meeting with my mentor tomorrow so hopefully I gain some new insight for tomorrow's post =)

3 comments:

  1. HUNT HUNT HUNT HUNT HUNT!!!

    btw, i heard ur wonderful singing on youtube...
    can't believe i've been OPHED again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think about Green, use more nature light. Enviromental friendly is very important in today's design.

    ReplyDelete