Thursday, November 4, 2010

Guess who came!






Meng did of course!


heheh





It's been very warm these past few days and I AM exaggerating when I say warm because "freakin hot" describes it better.


It's slowly hitting me that we are almost done with this semester, how odd it is to know we are that much closer to finishing off our schooling. Are we ready?

We spend hours upon hours complaining about projects and the justifications of why this is done this way and why that is done that way but in the end, does it really matter? Nahh. Think back to when you were in high school, didn't everything feel like the end of the world? But once you started college, what part of high school do you still remember?


Anyway, I'm going to Disneyland to celebrate my week off school intensity =)

No comments:

Post a Comment