Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Working on not being weird




It's 9:45pm and I am just starting on my second coffee. Ick.



It was a super gloomy day today! Super! Not the good kind of super but the forced usage in enhance the extremities that describe the decline of mood and emotions. (that, my friends, is called BS)




Anyway we spent most of the afternoon staring into the abyss, a.k.a. our computers, trying to work on Autocad, Photoshop, and Illustrator for our projects. The day was so slow yet flew by at the same time. How could it be?



I'm looking at the next two to three hours being drowned in Cad so I shall go now.


Here's the poem I sent Olivia today:


Rain is Pain.
Gloom is Doom.
Lightning is Fright'ning.
Ophe is a Trophy.

1 comment:

  1. ohh... that's why you were trying to spell frightening

    ReplyDelete