Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's so gloooooomy!



I still don't have my camera cord so no pictures will be uploaded until the weekend =/


For today we just basically stayed indoors working endless hours on our project. I was working on a very rough study model and was extremely surprised to find out that three hours had passed without my knowing.


So we decided to take a break and walk over to the Outpost, the nearby eatery, to buy some chips. How little we are aware of the rest of the world when we are in studio!

We saw many familiar faces and realized that the gloomy, cloudy, gray skies had partly cleared. But alas, we had to return to studio.



I continued working on sketches and suddenly I heard someone say, "Hey everyone! It's 5:30 and Maureen is here!"



5:30?!




Time flew! And before I knew it, we were sitting in the front of the room listening to our professor discuss contracts.





Anyway, here is a picture from our Works In Progress show. Not the entire class but just a handful of us =)


(taken from Josh's facebook album)



It's only 9:30pm and I'm so sleepy! wth?

No comments:

Post a Comment