Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Being MIA sucks




M.I.A.






stands for Monster Intelligent Ape. They suck, you understand now?




Anyway, I have been (and still am) pretty caught up in a school project right now. The lack of sleep is catching up to me. I felt a great drop in energy around 1am and I'm afraid at 2:21am, I must call it quits and actually get some sleep. My partner, May and I are scheduled for an all-nighter tomorrow so...must gear up!




In other news, I took a picture of my cubicle with a picture of my cubicle.







Genius, I know!



And here are some work samples during the beginning of the weekend. There's still a long ways to go =/







Don't judge my pink sparkly third grade ruler...I was too lazy to find a REAL ruler.




Here are a few May-isms for the day:



"I need to get a new Wheat. It's dry."



"I'm going to eat D-holes."



I NEED TO SLEEP NOW!

1 comment: