Monday, September 20, 2010

Tra-la-la-la


Cannot flip this picture for some reason...well I probably will later b/c it's really bothering me



Happy Monday everyone! No, that was not sarcasm, I meant it!


I am actually feeling a lot better with school today because it was a lot less stressful than last week but of course there is still much to do. We had our usual class and then spent the follow two hours cleaning up our studio! No pictures from that craziness since all of us were busy and dirty trying to clean up the past 5-10 years of accumulated junk.


Which reminds me to go clean out my rooms and closets and boxes and ...everything! It is good to routinely go through easily neglected things because you will find that de-cluttering feels really good!



We ended the night with thai food and some Jamba Juice. I had the red gummy and mmm my stomach hates me for filling it up so much.


My project progress? Well, I am still using the concept of floating and will try to think of more unique ways of expressing it but just basically space planning for now. I've done and redone and removed and re-edited my spaces again and again. Fifty-sixth time's the charm!



Looking forward to being away from the studio tomorrow. I miss spending daylight away from homework though. Ah well, this project is due in two weeks. Stay put, sunshine, I'll be back in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment